Time: March 22, 2013 at 5pm to March 24, 2013 at 8pm
Location: Santa Fe Community Foundation
Street: 501 Halona Street
City/Town: Santa Fe, NM 87505
Website or Map: http://www.chacodogtraining.c…
Phone: (505) 954-1434
Event Type: dog, care, professional, workshop
Organized By: Almudena Ortiz Cué
Latest Activity: Jan 21
Are you are a dog sitter, dog walker, or groomer? Whether you've been in the business for some years or are thinking of taking your part-time business to the next level, this workshop is for you! Here are further details:
You are cordially invited to Success Strategies for the Dog Care Professional: Understanding the Dogs, Understanding the Business, a highly personalized and interactive workshop to be held in Santa Fe on the fourth weekend in March.
As a trusted dog care professional, you deal with a variety of dog behavior issues and the daily challenges of operating a business. This workshop will teach you the ins and outs of running a successful dog care business and help propel your dog care business to the next level.
Come learn with the best in the fields of dog training/behavior and business. The workshop will be led by myself, Almudena Ortiz Cué, a Certified Professional Dog Trainer and the owner of C.H.A.C.O. Dog Training & Behavior Consulting LLC. And, Jen Cole, founder of Cole Financial Consulting, LLC, will offer you the tools to build a profitable business. Our bios are shown in the below link and you can learn more at our websites, ChacoDogTraining.com and ColeFinancialConsulting.com.
In relation to dogs, you’ll learn about:
• Dog behavior
• Dog body language and play
• Successfully managing a group of dogs
• Dog aggression and fear and how to best deal with it
• Keeping yourself and the dogs safe
• and more...
From the business side, you will learn about:
• Building a business that works for you
• Promoting your business
• Making your business more profitable
• Structuring your services and fees
• Creating a practical and relevant business plan
• Analyzing the financial reality of your business model
• Legally protecting yourself and your business
• Doing what you love and outsourcing the rest
• Fulfilling your client’s needs and expectations without giving it all away
• and more...
The format of the workshop is fast paced, yet friendly and supportive. It will include visual presentations and round table discussions.
Dates: Friday March 22nd – Sunday March 24th, 2013
Hours: Friday: 5 pm- 8 pm
This workshop is open for registration NOW.
Click on this link for information on the presenters and further details: http://chacodognewsevents.blogspot.com/p/the-details-dates-friday-march-22nd.html